16/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Ok, I really enjoyed the week 15 theme and I think most of you did, too. We had some great entries and some really good songs were used. Just an all around good time for me. :bounce:

Before we get going with this week's theme, let's link the original rules thread for review. Seein' as how we have some new folks wanting to participate lately I thought it would be a good idea to get them started out right.

See Rules Here

With that out of the way, let's get down to this week's challenge theme. This one came from Feral One. I think this one will be fun, too. I have a feeling that we're gonna see some special pics posted this week.

Again, make sure your photo is taken and submitted between now and next Monday night at 8:00 PM.

The theme is:

SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU SMILE

HALOJmpr

I'm going to do my best ... I'm one handed for a couple of weeks though. I'll be healed up soon though and back to shooting!

LOVEMYLABXS

What makes me SMILE???

Why nothin like a couple of good ole dawgs and a brand NEW pair of 5 mil super mag armerflex tuff 1600 gram thinsulate waders to make a duck hunter smile :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2::cheers::D

Attachments

• DSC_0007 copy.jpg
    DSC_0007 copy.jpg
    444.9 KB · Views: 357

quinn

Mike that's a awesome shot.Would it be cheating ifin i took a picture of your picture and posted it...this one really made me smile,thanks!

Browtine

That's awesome Mike!!!

LOVEMYLABXS

Mike that's a awesome shot.Would it be cheating ifin i took a picture of your picture and posted it...this one really made me smile,thanks!

I got your PM and know what ya have in mind and honestly I had thought about the same thing so it might be a bit of cheatin for the challenge but I wouldn't be upset a bit :cheers:

Glad ya liked it cause there ain't nothin like a trip to Cableas for some NEW gear you know you REALLY NEED :cool::banana:

Crickett

Little Lady
I got your PM and know what ya have in mind and honestly I had thought about the same thing so it might be a bit of cheatin for the challenge but I wouldn't be upset a bit :cheers:

Glad ya liked it cause there ain't nothin like a trip to Cableas for some NEW gear you know you REALLY NEED :cool::banana:

Great shot Mike! Wish we had a Cabela's here!:cry:

toyota4x4h

Yeah im the same way. I rarely buy anything from bass pro..but I order tons of stuff off cabelas.com so I to am very glad we dont have one close buy! haha Im jumpin in this weeks challenge..if she'll let me post a pic of her on here!! Ill see about it tonight..otherwise I have a plan b.

Browtine

Ok, I had to grab one for this week. Won't have a chance to do much this weekend on it so I just grabbed a snapshot of the kids. Nothin' particularly artistic or technical, but this does make me smile. :D

The boy lost a battle with the carpet. His nose paid the price. ::ke:

Attachments

• 16of52b.jpg
    16of52b.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 323

*MrsUSbowhunter*

My little bee, she always makes me smile <3

_DSC0524.jpg

Last edited:

Crickett

Little Lady
I'm sort of glad we don't. Bass Pro is tempting enough for my broke tail. :D

Yeah im the same way. I rarely buy anything from bass pro..but I order tons of stuff off cabelas.com so I to am very glad we dont have one close buy! haha Im jumpin in this weeks challenge..if she'll let me post a pic of her on here!! Ill see about it tonight..otherwise I have a plan b.

I'd rather shop @ Cabela's but since BPS is not too far away that's where we always go.

Ok, I had to grab one for this week. Won't have a chance to do much this weekend on it so I just grabbed a snapshot of the kids. Nothin' particularly artistic or technical, but this does make me smile. :D

Awww his poor little nose!

She is so cute! My little girl was a bumble one year for Halloween!

marknga

GONetwork Member
Ok the picture quality is terrible. Had to shoot through the drivers window. BUT seeing these guys makes me smile every day. I see them every morning on my way to work and often on the way home but never see them sitting side by side. They usually are about 1/4 mile apart.
I know it sounds silly but I find something reassuring about seeing them standing watch on the edge of Hwy 41. Corny I know ....... but if they aren't there it concerns me.
Oh well it is a crummy picture but the subject truly makes me smile.

Attachments

• FVGC 10 07 2010 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    FVGC 10 07 2010 001 (600 x 450).jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 294

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
great pics yall ! mark, we love to look for birds of prey , our whole family does it !!!

and now for mine. my squirrel dog dixie decided she wants to be an arrow retriever !!! she has made target practice funny and a bit tougher but i can't help but smile !!!

Attachments

• DSC_1194 copy.jpg
    DSC_1194 copy.jpg
    280.3 KB · Views: 297

LOVEMYLABXS

See this what the CHALLENGE is all about havin FUN. So far we got some great shots amd I can't wiat to see whatelse will show up.

I look back at mine and I'm sure the rest of ya think the same thing "Man that one GOOFY lookin dude!!!!!" but I got to smile cause I know that guy in the pic and it's funny cause I know that just a new pair of waders would make him grin like a chissy cat that just ate the canary :biggrin2:

LOVEMYLABXS

Great pic Chris :cool: I know he don't think so but that's funny and for sure put a smile on my face :biggrin2:

_DSC0524.jpg

Sarah that's a cut BUMMBLE BEE and a neat shot of her too!!!!!

Ok the picture quality is terrible. Had to shoot through the drivers window. BUT seeing these guys makes me smile every day. I see them every morning on my way to work and often on the way home but never see them sitting side by side. They usually are about 1/4 mile apart.
I know it sounds silly but I find something reassuring about seeing them standing watch on the edge of Hwy 41. Corny I know ....... but if they aren't there it concerns me.
Oh well it is a crummy picture but the subject truly makes me smile.

Got a good grin out of that one Mark looks like the one is going "WHAT? I can sit here iffin I want."

great pics yall ! mark, we love to look for birds of prey , our whole family does it !!!

and now for mine. my squirrel dog dixie decided she wants to be an arrow retriever !!! she has made target practice funny and a bit tougher but i can't help but smile !!!

I need a dawg like that when I shoot my bow cause I'm always lossin arrows :rofl: Good one F1 :fine:

Hes all boy
777-5.jpg

Ok so CP how long before you got him loadin that hay wagon ;):cool:

These all made me smile thanks folks :cheers:

toyota4x4h

Well my original photo idea was abruptly stopped! I dunno why my wonderful gal wont let me post her pics!!?? Ill get her to cave eventually.. you guys and gals in here arent that bad!! Anyway heres my plan b..my other lady friend. She makes me mad more than happy sometimes but shes a good dog and I couldnt ask for anything more from her. Here she is after our run n play session this afternoon..nothin like makin a Heeler so tired her tounges hangin out! She LOVES football!! :cool:

IMG_2186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.