1650 Acre Heard County Club Has One Opening Remaining

Walkie Takie

how many

hey , huntnut , any luck this year, I let a old bigin get by me , about a week ago middle of rut , was chasing a doe, right at dark waited for safe and better shot ( but that did'nt happen , hey I.am trying to give away a old camper need to move it off of club land in Hancock , will give to any one , it; needs some work , but solid body , cab over type , wounld be good one to fix up ( I don't have the time )
would need full size truck to move very heavy let me know good luck w/t
ps what have you guys killed this year (club ) all we have is one 10 pointer w/ about 17'' spread and not much mass .

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
W/T, you sound like you're having the same kind of year I had last year. I let one get by me last year with the same type of scenario and so far has eluded me this year, though I know for a fact he's still there. All I can say is keep after him and good luck!

I think our rut is just kicking in good there in our area of Heard County. Our area has the latest rut in the State I believe. We've only taken one 9-pointer and a couple of doe's so far. I sure hope those numbers change this coming weekend though. Southern Steel aka Mike got the 9-pointer and one of the doe's. A picture of the buck is in the braggin board forum.

I'll keep an ear open for anyone looking for a camper, though you should probably post it in the swap & sell forum if you want to try and get rid of it quickly.