18/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Time for week 18. This past week's thread was sort of slow. I think it was because the theme I chose was a bit premature. We will definitely revisit that subject in some form or another a little later in the year. ;)

Before we get to this week's theme I'd like to remind everyone of the rule we seem to have the most problems with. Remembering that the whole purpose of this challenge is to get everyone out and shooting more, one of the main requirements is that you take your photo between the time each week's theme is posted and the deadline for that week. Posting photos taken prior to the theme being posted defeats the purpose of "challenging" yourself to go out and shoot something new just for the challenge.

With that said, this week's theme is...

MOTION

Take a photo that depicts motion. Try using slower shutter speeds to get some motion blur in your subject matter, or try panning a moving subject to blur the background. Get creative and show us some MOTION! :D

Lee Woodie

Motion

something to get me going it was cool this morning so I made some coffee and got that ember rising

Attachments

• DSC_8803_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_8803_edited-1.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 337
Last edited:

LOVEMYLABXS

Wood smoke and boilin coffee sure is smellin good Lee :cheers:

Just remember not to just reach in bare handed and grab that pot :hair::rofl:

Nice JOB:cool:

Got a couple of ideas for mine but it may take a day or two to get the shot :huh::biggrin3:

Browtine

Nice photo Lee. Good catch on getting that rising ember!

Browtine

Lookin' mighty slow this week! I figured this one would be a hit. Or is everyone just havin' the same kinda week I am?

Fro1911nut

A little quicker I would of got the whole ball in the shot
IMG_9475.jpg

LOVEMYLABXS

Used this in another post but I don't think it'll happen that I can get another that is as good as this one for "MOTION" and still get it before the time limit :huh: Motion plus a reflection just can't ask for more:cool:

Thanks BT for puttin on the challenge :fine:

Attachments

• 100_3105 copy.jpg
    100_3105 copy.jpg
    313.3 KB · Views: 225
Last edited:

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
All good photos,really liked the coffee boiler.Where is the "magic",in a fireplace?It warms you as nothing else can,looking in the fire relaxes you,and brings on an inner peace.

Browtine

Good ones. Definitely some motion goin' on in those!

cornpile

Some awesome shots Guys.

I have been busy lately.Gettin deerstands ready for gun season.Heres a turkey headin to roost this evening.
020_filtered.jpg

carver

I've been busy too,I sure like whats been posted.Here's mine.
008-13.jpg

Browtine

I still don't know what I'm going to shoot. Lately I've been gettin' in just under the wire. Looks like this week is no different.

More nice shots there, folks.

sgtgacop

Camera shy

My son not wanting his picture taken. Got him any way.

Attachments

• Photo[17].jpg
    Photo[17].jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 203

Browtine

Good one stick!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
great shots yall !!! i will have to work on one this evenin' if i get off work on time !!!

wvdawg

Staff member
Aloha!

Definitely some motion here!:biggrin2:

Attachments

• Hawaii 471 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    Hawaii 471 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 187

LOVEMYLABXS

Well this one may have started out slow but the "MOTION" has for sure picked up now :bounce:

NICE job of mushin the action folks :cool::cool::cool:

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice job everyone! Great motion ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.