180 Acres Southern Ohio $2000

I am looking for 1 or 2 Shotgun Hunters to help split the cost of a 180 acre tract in Scioto County Ohio, just a couple of miles form the Famed Adams county ohio border. If it is 2 hunters, they must know each other and go as a pair. $2000 dollars for exclusive rights for the shotgun season that runs from December 2 through the 8th. Tags are over the county. I will be the only other hunter on the lease. I will be bow hunting it along with 2 other two leases that i hunt the first week of November. That will be the only hunting pressure on the place. This is in big deer county. about 40 acres of fields, part of it in corn, remainder in timber. there will be some cows in one of the fields. A nature conservancy is one tract over from this that allows no hunting.200 inch deer are killed in this area every year. this is hill country. I just picked up this lease this week. I have not walked it, but just familiar with it from hunting in the area the last few years. Private owner that is heavily respected in the area. hasnt been leased in past. Land doesnt come up for lease often in this area. can provide aerial to serious inquiries after an initial phone conversation. my time is very limited so very picky about what i hunt, this tract is definetly worth taking a chance on. can be long term deal. thanks

Last edited:

zmgsvt

Not too bad when you consider hunts in the same area for shotgun season are $2k-$3k a person and who knows how much pressure they put on it the rest of the year. Heck, $1k a person to have a place you can leave stands and go hunt the gun season every year isn't bad at all.

Latest posts