180 acres Southern Ohio Rifle Season

Thread starter #1
I have a personal 180 acre lease in southern Ohio in scioto county almost on Adams county line. It gets very lightly bowhunted during the first couple of weeks of November. I start baiting it in July and will continue until your hunt. Wanting to lease out the gun week. It starts the Monday after Thanksgiving and runs 7 days through Sunday. This year should be nov 29 through Dec 5th. If interested you could also bowhunt that Saturday and Sunday prior to start of gun for a small fee. This is big deer country. 200 inch deer are killed in this area on an annual basis. This is Hill County so be aware of that. Mixture of hardwoods, crops, and pasture. Over the counter license. I think around $250. Can use straight wall rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader. Ground blinds and stands in place and welcome to put out own.
$2000 total for 2 hunters if just gun
$2400 total for 2 hunters for gun and the weekend of bow

shdw633

PM sent

I have a personal 180 acre lease in southern Ohio in scioto county almost on Adams county line. It gets very lightly bowhunted during the first couple of weeks of November. I start baiting it in July and will continue until your hunt. Wanting to lease out the gun week. It starts the Monday after Thanksgiving and runs 7 days through Sunday. This year should be nov 29 through Dec 5th. If interested you could also bowhunt that Saturday and Sunday prior to start of gun for a small fee. This is big deer country. 200 inch deer are killed in this area on an annual basis. This is Hill County so be aware of that. Mixture of hardwoods, crops, and pasture. Over the counter license. I think around $250. Can use straight wall rifle, shotgun, muzzleloader. Ground blinds and stands in place and welcome to put out own.
$2000 total for 2 hunters if just gun
$2400 total for 2 hunters for gun and the weekend of bow
Is this still available? Can you give me a phone number so I could call you to discuss this?

You’re price shows $2K for 2 hunter’s is that $2K each or $1K per hunter? Would only the 2 hunters be hunting the property? Also, is there lodging near by? I’d really appreciate it if you could get back with me and send me maps/aerial of the property. Thank you!

Thread starter #7
Total would be 2k no other hunters on property at the time. Really no other hunting would be going on the prior 2 weeks before the hunt. Lodging about 15-20 minutes away. Sorry missed call. Cleaned out voicemail

j_seph

Didn't know they had a rifle hunt in Ohio. All we could hunt with was a bow or muzzleloader