19/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Week 18 started out S...L...O...W... but ended up with a good many nice entries by the end. Was worried there for a while! :D

Still having trouble with folks posting old photos that were not taken during the time frame of the challenge thread they are posting them to. I hate to have them removed, but the whole reason for this thing is to encourage everyone to get out and shoot more photos. I've got tons of photos on CD's and on my hard drive that would work great for some of the themes we've used, but that would defeat the whole purpose here.

So I ask again... Please refrain from posting photos taken outside the currently running thread's time frame.

Now, with the danged policing out of the way, let's get on with week 19! I think I have a theme that will generate some interesting shots this week. The theme is...

REFLECTION

It can be a mirrored view of a sky on a smooth lake surface... a self portrait taken by shooting into a mirror... a portrait of someone next to a mirror... the possibilities are endless. I can't wait to see what some of you come up with. :bounce:

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
got a few thoughts on this one chris, gotta wait for the wind to die down first !!!

Browtine

Sweet. Can't wait to see what ya'll come up with!

wvdawg

Staff member
Okay - I'll get it started.

Go Dawgs - toast the Gators!

Attachments

• 001 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    001 copy (800 x 531).jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 290

LOVEMYLABXS

Guess since all I seem to do right now is duck and goose hunt alot of my pics are very realted to this :biggrin2:

But it is a reflection :rofl: and it took a while to get some sun and have the wind die down for the shot :rolleyes:

Attachments

• wj19 reflection.jpg
    wj19 reflection.jpg
    274.6 KB · Views: 256

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i like it too mike !!!

here is my submission , it took many tries to get the dog in the right position !!! she had a flyin' squirrel up the tree behind here and it was all i could do to get her to even look at the pond !

Attachments

• DSC_1251 copy.jpg
    DSC_1251 copy.jpg
    310.7 KB · Views: 241

HALOJmpr

Those were all worth the efforts :)

Browtine

Nice shots!

I was out front this morning and was looking at my dad's truck and thought that the bumper would work for reflection. It took forever for my sister to get our dog to be still but we finnaly got a good shot.

Attachments

• DSC08214.jpg
    DSC08214.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 215

Crickett

Little Lady
Me

Not very creative but this is the best I can do for this weeks challenge.

Attachments

• Self Portrait 9891.jpg
    Self Portrait 9891.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 203

kc6bsm

Not much creativity here either but it was all I could get also. :huh:

Attachments

• 102_5778.JPG
    102_5778.JPG
    81.9 KB · Views: 197

Lee Woodie

Reflection

of REFLECTION of REFLECTION

Attachments

• DSC_8826.JPG
    DSC_8826.JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 183

Browtine

More great shots. How you liking that flash, Christy?

cornpile

Well,I wanted to shoot a old rock quarry pool.Man, it would have been a good reflection shot,wouldnt let me in to get it .So,heres a Elkhorn creek shot.

045-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.