1st Annaul Mtn. Fellowship 3d Shoot

Who would like to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PRESMAK14

When: August 28th (I know it is a couple of months away, but we want to get the word out)
Where: Mountain Fellowship Camp
853 Camp Rd
Suches, GA 30572
Details: This event is going to be held to raise money for the camp. Donations are welcome. This is in a beautiful area of the North Georgia mountains. Very hilly terrain. Steep angles. Great shooting lanes. When all said and done, this is going to be one of the best fun shoots of the year.
Targets: We will be setting up a 25 target course. It will probably be set up as an IBO scoring event. We will have a practice range set up next to the lake. We will have an Iron Buck and a long shot over the pond
Prizes: This is where the fun begins. We will have a CVA Muzzleloader that will be donated by CVA themselves. We will be holding a novelty shot to get entered to win the Muzzleloader. If we have multiple entries, then we will have a shoot-off at the end of the competition. Other prizes are coming as we are getting sponsorships for the event.
Who is welcome: Bring everyone. Bring your family. Bring the kids. Bring your husband/wife. We will have fun games to play for the kids like Archery Tag. We may have kids vs. parents event also. Who wouldn't want to shoot their parents or kids with a foam-tipped arrow? There is also a big lake to go swimming in, swings, a HUGE slip and slide and I mean HUGE, and a number of other things to do
Other: We will be providing lunch for all the shooters and guests. This will be a one-day event. There is lodging if anyone is interested in an outdoor weekend.
Price: We are still coming up and deciding on pricing. I will update everyone when this is available. My guess it is going to be on par with most other shoots in the area. That being said, remember this is to support and help this great camp grow, which will help spread God's word.
Contact: If you have any questions, feel free to message me here.

maxresdefault.jpg

52f2ed5b5384ad31896e588a01e0261f.jpg

106579432_4740447395981175_8991134476500754089_o.jpg

MFC-Fire-pit.jpg

rnfarley

This sounds awesome, can’t wait. Is there an email or website or anything to get more info as it gets closer?