1st Hummingbird of 2021

Did not see bird today, but I heard one. They are loud for a bird that size. Got my feeder out and filled. Maybe lay eyes on bird tomorrow. This is also in Bulloch Co.

GeorgeShu

A second male has shown up. The first male has staked claim to both my feeders and does not like the competition. Lots of aerial dicing in store.

cramer

We have been seeing a few for a couple of weeks now.
This is early for us.
Usually see them in late April or early May and then they disappear until July .

Whitefeather

Management Material
First 2 males of the year showed up here in south Coweta today, 30 minutes after the feeder was put out.

lancek742

First male showed up 2 weeks ago. 4 males now and the females started showing up Thursday. We will have 7 feeders out by weeks end in Columbia county

Gary Mercer

THIS IS WIERD. I STILL HAVE THE LITTLE MALE, BUT HE HAS NO FRIENDS YET.
Seems like we would have had some more hummers by now.
Any thoughts?

35 Whelen

Got our first male last weekend up here on the mountain. Today I saw another male, they were chasing each other.

Whitefeather

Management Material
Mine all left about a week ago.

Trench

Several along the Coastal Empire, not the Low Country, over the past week stopping by bottle brush and few other of my plants. Love to hear them talk also. Any idea as to why they like my young Live Oak Trees?

Whitefeather

Management Material
Anyone else loose their hummingbirds this year? I had 1 or 2 early for about a month then they left. I’ve changed food and bought a new feeder and they’re just gone. My MIL generally has 15-20 every year with 3 feeders. This year she’s seen 5 at most.