1st time Grandpa & Grandma!

LTFDretired

Our Daughter is an ER Nurse And worked up to 2 days before the baby came as the hospital and staff are stretched in the current situation. She had the baby at the end of June. Now, she is off until September 1st to take care of the baby. Gonna be tough as mom and dad are both nurses. Now, we are grandparents! Where did the time go?!

Attachments

• D9B75B25-2E6D-4569-8B9B-0B81379C52F9.jpeg
    D9B75B25-2E6D-4569-8B9B-0B81379C52F9.jpeg
    93.5 KB · Views: 82
Last edited:

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
How precious, it certainly creeps up on you.
Congrats!

bany

Congratulations, it’s great!

JROESEL

Congrats, being a nurse is the hardest job to have at the moment, my wife is about to go insane, now Your daughter can step back and enjoy what she works for!!! Blessed everyone is ok!!!

Doug B.

Gorgeous!! I know what you mean about being grandparents. Our first grandchild was born on May 2nd. It is a girl too! It don't seem like our daughter should be old enough to have a baby, but she is 32 years old. It went too fast!

wvdawg

Staff member
Congrats! Beautiful little girl - don't blink! My grand-daughter starts college this fall. She was that size not too long ago!

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Congrats!! I got my first one on May 6 - a boy. Got another boy due November 25.

I’ve always heard how great that Grandkids are. Now I know why. As a parent you’re always rushing. And one day you realize your kids are grown, and you miss them being little. When you hold their child for the first time, you get all of that back. And this time there’s no rushing - just enjoying every precious second like it’s the last one.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Congrats! I've got two so far.