2/8/2020 KC Reef

Riplukelee

Me and lil bro went out in my 17’ sea hunt expecting 1ft seas and 5kt winds. We found neither. Winds stayed pretty stiff around 10-15kts and seas were a choppy 2ft at best. We bounced and sloshed all the way from Lazaretto to KC but it was worth the work. We fished one spot on one barge all day and ended up with 24sheepshead, 1 slot red, 3 black drum, and 2 spottail Pinfish.21463196-03F1-489F-A088-0E3B04C841DD.jpeg

Riplukelee

Took about 30 minutes to get out on the reef. Burned about 1/3 tank on the trip out and setting up. Burned a lot less coming back in due to south wind and being able to trim up. I have a 2006 Johnson 115 gas guzzling smoking 2-stroke. Fiddlers for bait

ChadA

Took about 30 minutes to get out on the reef. Burned about 1/3 tank on the trip out and setting up. Burned a lot less coming back in due to south wind and being able to trim up. I have a 2006 Johnson 115 gas guzzling smoking 2-stroke. Fiddlers for bait
Sounds good. I haven't been out there but always wanted to. Maybe I'll give it a shot this summer. Thanks.

GSUbackwoods

We where out there also, pretty bouncy day. We ended up with about 12 sheeps and 12 black drum. Just note that reds are no take in federal waters (3+ miles offshore)

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Great catch!

Big7

The Oracle
Good haul.
Good eating.
Good fun.
Good everything.

I'd rather saltwater fish than any other sport. Including hunting.

Looks like y'all wore them out !!!
Congratulations !!!

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
That's a nice shellcracker on the bottom right.;)