2 days and the best team in the

Madsnooker

Country takes the field. Amazing OSU got a coach like Day after 2 great coaches in Tressell and Meyer.

Nebraska better be ready to play!!!:bounce:

<iframe width="344" height="193" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
Country takes the field. Amazing OSU got a coach like Day after 2 great coaches in Tressell and Meyer.

Nebraska better be ready to play!!!:bounce:

<iframe width="344" height="193" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
I think Nebraska is ready to play!

bullgator

The best team in college football s currently tied with an also-ran.

Madsnooker

And ended up winning 52-17 after Nebraska scored both TDs early on against a very young defense in their first game of the season with a new Dcordinator.lol

Clemson looked horrible in their first game of the season and Bama gave up almost 50 against an also ran. You guys are way to predictable.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Fields is the best QB in the country and throws the best ball in college. That kid threw dimes all day and his only drop was Olave after catching a beautiful deep throw and dropping it when he hit the ground.

Madsnooker

Over/under Day ends up like Lincoln Riley in a few years? ?
Riley never had a defense and continues to not recruit elite talent on that side of the ball. Day has and continues to recruit at the absolute highest level. He is also a fantastic coach. Day is not going anywhere as far as keeping his team at the top.;)

bullgator

Riley never had a defense and continues to not recruit elite talent on that side of the ball. Day has and continues to recruit at the absolute highest level. He is also a fantastic coach. Day is not going anywhere as far as keeping his team at the top.;)
I never understood, even in Nebraska’s hay days, how they could recruit talent from around the country to the middle of nowhere.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
I never understood, even in Nebraska’s hay days, how they could recruit talent from around the country to the middle of nowhere.

You have not lived there so you wouldn't understand.

bullgator

You have not lived there so you wouldn't understand.
I’ve been there. I just don’t see how they pull kids from California, Texas, and the south. I could say the same for Oklahoma as well.