2 looking for a lease South/SW Ga

We are leaving our current lease in Calhoun County after almost 10 years as due to ownership it’s no longer available to lease. Looking to take over, take on, or join a hunting lease in South/SW Georgia preferably west of I75. We’ve made roots in the Calhoun, Early, Mitchell, Dougherty, and Baker county areas. Would LOVE to stay in that area but open to moving nearby. We are two respectful Florida residents, love hunting our kids, and love the SW Ga area. Traveling up this weekend and open to look at what’s available. Thanks in advance. ?

We are leaving our current lease in Calhoun County after almost 10 years as due to ownership it’s no longer available to lease. Looking to take over, take on, or join a hunting lease in South/SW Georgia preferably west of I75. We’ve made roots in the Calhoun, Early, Mitchell, Dougherty, and Baker county areas. Would LOVE to stay in that area but open to moving nearby. We are two respectful Florida residents, love hunting our kids, and love the SW Ga area. Traveling up this weekend and open to look at what’s available. Thanks in advance. ?
Call or txt me 706-887-2222.