? 20/20 Turkey ? Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Not today , been the last 3 in a row though , done killed about a dozen but still can’t find one with 11/2 spurs like u kilt !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
They like it over there. Thought we had one coming to my buddies gun. Me and my son messed with one over there till 9:15 yesterday

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I get to go tomorrow mornin MAYBE by myself.
I tell you what.... and I know the definition of a "smack talk" thread is to talk yourself up, but with this corona virus spring I am wore the dung out!!!!
I love my family and want to bring them everywhere and experience everything but 2 months straight of gettin my stuff AND everybody elses stuff AND gettin all my work done has got me red eye'd and draggin hiney!!!!!!!!
I ain't 25 any more that's for sure!
Good luck y'all! We in the home stretch!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I went this afternoon for a couple hours. There was a hen in my spot already.....I called her in the other day. I’m fishing in the AM but I’ll bring my gun and Camo fo sho!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
My May issue will be in the truck always!

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Has anyone realized we only have 9 teams, 27 members in the contest the best I can figure... and only 35 turkeys entered! It's been a tough year with so many turkeys hunters out of work and in the woods. When we were in New Mexico they said turkey license sales were up 40 percent from last year! I'm guessing because Kansas and some other states weren't issuing non resident tags and a lot of people were not working.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Anyone still hunting ??? I’m done #3 has bit the dust , it’s been 20 years since I spent this much time in the woods , the last time was the spring before I got married, I said I was gonna show her what she’s getting into ! I may take my daughter a couple more times and see if she can get her limit for the first time , been a fun season !

Wayne D Davis

Anyone still hunting ??? I’m done #3 has bit the dust , it’s been 20 years since I spent this much time in the woods , the last time was the spring before I got married, I said I was gonna show her what she’s getting into ! I may take my daughter a couple more times and see if she can get her limit for the first time , been a fun season !
I've been hard at it from day one.... many Jake's, a few missed opportunities with zero birds. I guess that's why it's called hunting

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
I've been hard at it from day one.... many Jake's, a few missed opportunities with zero birds. I guess that's why it's called hunting
I Am picking up what your putting down brother! A few opps ending in epic fails, a bunch of hens but no jakes. I want a Jake tail fan anywho so I’ll be happy to see one of them! I’m still hunting!