200 Acres I may lease in Bath County KY

bigbonner

I have 200 acres in North East KY zip code 40360 that I am looking to lease to three hunters for 20 days each hunter during deer season .Days can be taken at anytime during 2019 deer season as I will not lease to others or even hunt myself on this farm. Farm has light hills and can be easily walked . A ATV would get you back in the good places easier than walking .
This is my farm that I own and live on the front . Half woods and over 1000 acres of non farmed land that lays all around my farm That only a few of those land owners hunt and are selective of what they take. Me or my son have been the only ones who have hunted my farm and with some family health issues is why I am wanting to lease.
There is no bad snakes , bears or wild hogs here where I live
I would gladly show anyone around and they can decide if my farm is right for them .
I do run cattle on this 200 acre farm and 250+ more beside me that I own a small portion of .
I do have youtube videos of my farm.
If anyone has any questions just ask .

bigbonner

What is the price ?

I am asking $5000 and the hunters need their own liability insurance unless I turn it into a hunt club with three members.
I would only deal face to face and I request the person's who wants to lease to meet me at my farm and they can see where I live and I can be easily found at anytime.
I have no lodging but a new Holiday Inn express is about 12 miles from me along with Wal-Mart and plenty of food places to eat .
Hunters can bring a camper and I have a barn off to a private area that has city water and lite electric.
This would be a fair chase hunt and self guided hunt. I would show you the best places prior to season and the hunters can choose where they want to hunt.
I am not a outfitter. This is my first time leasing
I used to grow 60 acres of tobacco and now big tobacco has quit signing burley contracts and I lost farm income so I hope to maybe to make leasing part of my farm a yearly event.
I can not guarantee but we have killed decent buck deer's in the past .
I would make a lease for turkey available next spring if deer leasing went well

DoubleT

I have 200 acres in North East KY zip code 40360 that I am looking to lease to three hunters for 20 days each hunter during deer season .Days can be taken at anytime during 2019 deer season as I will not lease to others or even hunt myself on this farm. Farm has light hills and can be easily walked . A ATV would get you back in the good places easier than walking .
This is my farm that I own and live on the front . Half woods and over 1000 acres of non farmed land that lays all around my farm That only a few of those land owners hunt and are selective of what they take. Me or my son have been the only ones who have hunted my farm and with some family health issues is why I am wanting to lease.
There is no bad snakes , bears or wild hogs here where I live
I would gladly show anyone around and they can decide if my farm is right for them .
I do run cattle on this 200 acre farm and 250+ more beside me that I own a small portion of .
I do have youtube videos of my farm.
If anyone has any questions just ask .
I would be very interested in looking at your farm if you could text me or call at 256-452-8062

DoubleT

I would like to look at your farm if you could send me a text or give me a call at 256-452-8062 i would set up a time to meet you and have a look.

bigbonner

Kentucky muzzle loading starts December 14th to the 22nd
$1500 for three hunters. No doe's are to be taken.
I have not leased it yet and I have hunted 6 evenings and seen several doe's and three small maybe 120" bucks.

bigbonner

I still have my farm up for lease Deer season 2020 ( price is in first post)
I am also offering first 7 days ( may give more days if needed) spring turkey lease for $2600 up to three hunters on the lease.

I will only lease deer and or turkey to one set of hunters to keep from over hunting.