2004 acre QDM club in NE Stewart County

Status
Not open for further replies.
2004 acre QDM club in NE Stewart County. The land has approximately 5 1/2 miles of creek and hardwood bottoms as well a 1 1/2 mile of powerline.

We carry 18 members, to keep the hunter to acreage ratio over 100 acres per member. Deer limits are 2 mature bucks and 3 does, no limit on hogs.

Dues are $1,300 for a family, which includes spouse and children under 18. Dues also include a camp with camper hookups with power, water and septic tank.

Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks

Hog Buster

2004 acre QDM club in NE Stewart County. The land has approximately 5 1/2 miles of creek and hardwood bottoms as well a 1 1/2 mile of powerline.

We carry 18 members, to keep the hunter to acreage ratio over 100 acres per member. Deer limits are 2 mature bucks and 3 does, no limit on hogs.

Dues are $1,300 for a family, which includes spouse and children under 18. Dues also include a camp with camper hookups with power, water and septic tank.

I would like to put my name on a waiting list for next year if possible. My name is David Sanders 678-978-1195 or email me at davidsanders130@gmail.com

Yes, we still have spots available. If you are interested you can call me at 706-280-2391. If I am working and do not answer please leave a message so I know you are not a telemarketer calling.
Thanks
Shawn

Do you have any pictures of the property or any game taken off the property? Do you still have room?
Yes, we still have spots available. If you are interested you can call me at 706-280-2391. If I am working and do not answer please leave a message so I know you are not a telemarketer calling.
Thanks
Shawn

Very interested - do you have room for two???
Thanks
Shawn

Jethro1214

Hello when can I talk to you about lease I live in Stewart county my phone is 229 331 4150 thanks Ken email kdjester1630@gmail.com

Jethro1214

Hi I would like to get with you to talk and see this lease
Thanks Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.