2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Kill Sheet!

Handgunner

Sorry I took so long to POST this--- I've reviewed this thread several time talked with HANDGUNNER by PM and there are NO kill posts stating PUBLIC land so no one won my prize- Laserlyte bore sighter-- http://www.laserlyte.com/Laser_First_Generation/Laser_Bore_Sighter/PLB-0001-140/index.html -- but it will be saved for a prize in a up-coming handgun event that is yet TO BE ANNOUNCED:pop::pop::pop::pop::pop::cheers:
Sounds good to me! We need to get a range day for us all to meet up... I know we've talked about it in the past, but we need to follow through!

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Sounds good to me! We need to get a range day for us all to meet up... I know we've talked about it in the past, but we need to follow through!

I agree.

Also, many thanks to Delton (Handgunner) for running things again this year. :clap::clap::clap:

As for the get together, we should look for a range around the WAR site.

I will also be posting an opportunity for those around the West Atlanta, Athens, Augusta area soon.

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I agree.

Also, many thanks to Delton (Handgunner) for running things again this year. :clap::clap::clap:

I will also be posting an opportunity for those around the West Atlanta, Athens, Augusta area soon.

:banana::banana::banana::banana: sounds good to me :biggrin2:

Handgunner

I agree.

Sounds good to me. I plan to attend WAR. Think they'll allow handguns? Last year they were shootin' muzzleloaders... and bows.. :bounce: