2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Sign-up Sheet!

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Mike take your screen off 800x600 and you won't have an issue of it being WWWWWIIIIIIIIDDDDDEEEE!

That would require me to be able to do something other than hit "Quote" and "Submit Reply".

Ain't gonna happen.

Operation Bad Medicine - Bringing dead deer to your computer screen from all over GA. :stir:

Handgunner

That would require me to be able to do something other than hit "Quote" and "Submit Reply".

Ain't gonna happen.

Operation Bad Medicine - Bringing dead deer to your computer screen from all over GA. :stir:
:rofl: :rofl:

5 more sleeps and a wake up and it's on like donkey kong!

Handgunner

It's on more than you know. I watched 6 does pass me last weekend well inside pistol range. I can't wait!
I'm in the same boat. I plan to open opening day with a broadside shot at around 30 yards. ::; :bounce:

I'm on a doe killin' mission this year... and have a few spots picked out for a good buck when the time is right.

bowhntr

Sorry guys I had to go and draw some blood this weekend with my muzzleloader. Took 2 does 10mins apart . Now Im ready to take some with the pistols. Got an invite from a friend in New Hope Ga. says he has a trophy buck walking around on his property and wants me to go there soon . May be there Sat morn early and see if he may come out.:yeah::cool::cool:

Handgunner

Good luck to ya!!! Show him to us Monday morning!

Forkhorn

GOT ME A CONTENDER!!!! Figured I'd post it per the rules, and 'cuz Im excited!! Grabbed it and went straight out to check accuracy.
.44 Mag 14" Barrel.

P1000360.jpg

contender5shotgroup.jpg

Not too bad for having 30 minutes to get right.

Handgunner

GOT ME A CONTENDER!!!! Figured I'd post it per the rules, and 'cuz Im excited!! Grabbed it and went straight out to check accuracy.
.44 Mag 14" Barrel.

P1000360.jpg

contender5shotgroup.jpg

Not too bad for having 30 minutes to get right.
Good luck with it!!!

Hawken2222

Those contenders sure are sharp lookin. Good Luck everyone, and be safe tomorrow.

tv_racin_fan

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Guess my son and I can be "The Rookies" LOL!!

I am gonna give you all a head start. I will not be hunting Saturday, but look out, i will be hunting on Sunday.

leadoff

GONetwork Member
Got a new piece to take with me! Not mine exactly, but on loan from my uncle (thanks redlevel :) ). Ruger Blackhawk three screw .45 LC with 7 1/2 barrel. I was about to buy another 44 mag Blackhawk (traded my other one last year after deer season) for this season. I was really looking for a 45, and he convinced me that I wouldn't be happy with another 44. He offered to let me use his until I could find what I was looking for. I feel honored that he is letting me use it...he has a ton of revolvers and this is his baby. He bought it brand new in 1973. I'm just worried that I won't be able to pull the hammer back on a pine goat without getting busted. Those old three screws have a distinctive sound.....CLICK, CLICK, CLICK, CLICK!

Attachments

• IMG_4054.jpg
    IMG_4054.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 359