2012 Challenge 09/52

wvdawg

Staff member
Spent the past three days on Capitol Hill - some of the best weather I have ever seen there in February! Clear blue skies, a slight wind and just a slight chill in the air!

Attachments

• DC 065 copy (399 x 600).jpg
    DC 065 copy (399 x 600).jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 203

Browtine

Here is my weather shot. It's the grey sky as a background for the rain drops on the truck window while I waited on baby girl to get out of school this afternoon. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0128.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 210

wvdawg

Staff member
Good shots ya'll.

Browtine

Here is Crickett's entry for the week. She emailed it to me to post for her since her laptop is down. All I done was downsize it to meet the size requirements, and sharpened and adjusted the contrast to make up for the resize. Hope you don't mind, Christy. Didn't figure you would. I know you would have done it if your computer was up. ;)

And great shot by the way. The iPhone takes pretty good pics doesn't it? :cheers:

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    323.1 KB · Views: 237

Crickett

Little Lady
Here is Crickett's entry for the week. She emailed it to me to post for her since her laptop is down. All I done was downsize it to meet the size requirements, and sharpened and adjusted the contrast to make up for the resize. Hope you don't mind, Christy. Didn't figure you would. I know you would have done it if your computer was up. ;)

And great shot by the way. The iPhone takes pretty good pics doesn't it? :cheers:
Thank you so much Chris! :cheers: No I don't mind the adjustments!
I love my iPhone!

LOVEMYLABXS

WINTER WEATHER

Been a pretty mild winter but it ain't over yet :D

Attachments

• DSC_4017 copy.jpg
    DSC_4017 copy.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 158

Browtine

Mike, that would be considered severe winter weather by most here in West Georgia! LOL. There wouldn't be ny bread or milk left on shelves ANYWHERE!

Nice shot!