2012 Challenge 10/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the rules and guidelines in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768

Theme for week ten:

Animals

As usual, the interpretation of the theme is entirely up to you. I've got a feeling that this week will be a popular one, seems to be the favorite subject matter for many people on here :)

Have fun!

LOVEMYLABXS

Guess I'll just get this CHALLENGE started;) Rebecca and I had to make a trip to the big city and on the way home we spotted some ducks circling a flooded field so I had her swing off the hyway behind it to see iffin we could get some mushing but nothing was close enough for much of a shot. Chase was in need of a break so we pulled over and let him out. After he was done we moved on and then I spotted my target. In the last several days I had got some deer ,turkey and small birds pics just in case I didn't get something better for the CHALLENGE but this Yellow-bellied marmot/ Rockchuck gave me a chance for something a bit different so I just had to mush a few and got this one that's pretty good

ROCKCHUCK enjoying a bit of sunshine :clap:

Kodak Z812 in auto mode

Attachments

• 100_6246 copy.jpg
    100_6246 copy.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 168

quinn

Very cool indeed Mike!I was wondering what you'd get a shot of!

LureheadEd

Last pic...

Sorry I hadn't posted in a bit, you guys are way too much fun !!!

Last pic of Milo, he's been gone for 12 days now...We've had him for 8+ yrs., He's been the neighborhood boss for the last 4...Sometimes he'll leave for 3 or 4 days, come back all stinkin' tore up and happy, but never more than a week... I heard the yotes on the river bottom that night...

Terrible pic, but at least it's a pic...

Attachments

• HPIM9127.jpg
    HPIM9127.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 129

wvdawg

Staff member
Hungry little moocher

at the park.

Attachments

• Game Farm 068 copy (600 x 399).jpg
    Game Farm 068 copy (600 x 399).jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 164

rip18

Neat shots, y'all.

Apparently I didn't shoot any animals this week (or if I did, they're still on the card in the camera...). Oh well, maybe I'll do better next week.