2012 Challenge 12/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the rules and guidelines in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768

Theme for week twelve:

Spring

The first day of spring is Tuesday so I thought this an appropriate theme for this week. As usual, the interpretation of the theme is entirely up to you.

Have fun!

cornpile

Flowering Crabapple

about a hundred yards across the back pasture

Attachments

• tree.jpg
    tree.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 173

LOVEMYLABXS

COOL shot CP :cool: I like the effect with the blur :clap:

wvdawg

Staff member
Good one CP. Looks like spring has found Kentucky!

Lee Woodie

Grape vine

buds

Attachments

• DSC_4156.jpg
    DSC_4156.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 153

LOVEMYLABXS

Ya can telll SPRING is close when you start spottin BUTTERCUPS but they may be a bit early weather man says we might get an inch of snow tonight :biggrin3:

Great shot Lee:clap: Rebecca is sitting here lookin with me and says that's an AWESOME shot she loves it :cool:

Attachments

• DSC_4246-1.jpg
    DSC_4246-1.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 160

Crickett

Little Lady
Crickett, very nice bokeh.

Exif says shot with 40D at 300mm. Curious what lens you shot it with?

Thanks Bubba! I used a Canon 70-300. It produces the best bokeh out of all my lenses.

I have more shots from yesterday that I'm gonna post in another thread when I get a chance.

gstanfield

OK, I know I'm getting lazy with two weeks in a row of cell phone pics, but I didn't have my camera on me this morning. Anyway, what would spring in Wyoming be without a fresh snowfall!!

image_preview.php
[/url][/IMG]

Crickett

Little Lady
OK, I know I'm getting lazy with two weeks in a row of cell phone pics, but I didn't have my camera on me this morning. Anyway, what would spring in Wyoming be without a fresh snowfall!!

I'd rather see snow in the spring than all of this darn pollen. Today's count was higher than it has ever been. 9,000+! Go outside for 10 mins & come back in & my shirt is covered in yellow. :eek:

BTW cool shot! :D

wvdawg

Staff member
Spring has sprung!

Nice blooms (and snow shot). Guess I'll join the bloom brigade!

Attachments

• spring birds 2 007 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    spring birds 2 007 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 115