2012 Challenge 26/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the guidelines AND a list of all previous challenges in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768

Theme for week twenty six:

Children

I can't believe that this year is halway over already and I'm still living in WY :( ...Time flies so make the most of every minute, have a wonderful week and as usual, the interpretation of the theme is entirely up to you!

wvdawg

Staff member
Timely topic

I had all three grandkids today!

Attachments

• 016 copy 4X6 (600 x 400).jpg
    016 copy 4X6 (600 x 400).jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 189

wvdawg

Staff member
Heh Dawg,my wife says your grandchildren are lovely.They are,and that Jakes getting big too.

Thanks CP - and tell Mrs. Cornpile thanks too! They grow way too fast!

Let's get another good shot of Kenny in here too!

LOVEMYLABXS

Once again George almost had me stumped since I've never had any CHILDREN I'll have to go with something that does ;)

"I may just be a youngster but I got your back MOM... Wait what was that noise mom:eek:? "

Attachments

• 100_6952 (800x542).jpg
    100_6952 (800x542).jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 185

Crickett

Little Lady
Once again George almost had me stumped since I've never had any CHILDREN I'll have to go with something that does ;)

"I may just be a youngster but I got your back MOM... Wait what was that noise mom:eek:? "

Awww cute shot Mike!

You've had at least 2 children that I know of....Macy(RIP)& Chase!:cheers:

:offtopic: someone hit a baby fawn a few days ago just down the road from me. Drivers speed down that road & hit deer all the time. It's sad.

gstanfield

Well I had some good shots of the girls playin, but when I started going through the pics of the day I saw this one and just had to use it. The girls were playing on the swingset while Ethan and I sat on the "big person swing" The big blur in the photo is the head of my 16 month old who just has to be in the middle of everything...fitting I think that he managed to push his way into a pic of his sisters:bounce:

Attachments

• Crawdad 001.jpg
    Crawdad 001.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 155

Crickett

Little Lady
Well I had some good shots of the girls playin, but when I started going through the pics of the day I saw this one and just had to use it. The girls were playing on the swingset while Ethan and I sat on the "big person swing" The big blur in the photo is the head of my 16 month old who just has to be in the middle of everything...fitting I think that he managed to push his way into a pic of his sisters:bounce:

ha ha...that's cute!

rip18

There are sure some cute shots in this thread - human and otherwise!

I knew when I saw the topic for this week that I'd get to participate! Here's one I got yesterday - Little Critter with a littler critter - both children...

Attachments

• zz4875aisgatorwebcrgon.jpg
    zz4875aisgatorwebcrgon.jpg
    332.9 KB · Views: 145

Crickett

Little Lady
There are sure some cute shots in this thread - human and otherwise!

I knew when I saw the topic for this week that I'd get to participate! Here's one I got yesterday - Little Critter with a littler critter - both children...

:clap: That's just too darn cute! She is definitely following in your footsteps!

wvdawg

Staff member
Love the vest and that's a big ole camera hanging on that lil gal!
Super shot!