***2012 Turkey Challenge RULES***

Coach N

Missed out last year because I knew it would be a season with limited hunting, but this year should be better. Just need a few more posts.

Deer-turkeyhunter

Ok guys,

I have no where near the 250 posts but am very interested. My question: is I will not be hunting in GA at all. I live in NC and this is where I will be hunting. Will this be legal under the rules?

Thanks

deer-turkeyhunter

turkeyed

Ok guys,

I have no where near the 250 posts but am very interested. My question: is I will not be hunting in GA at all. I live in NC and this is where I will be hunting. Will this be legal under the rules?

Thanks

deer-turkeyhunter

You can enter birds from any state, however birds can only be entered during the Georgia season dates.

vtdawg09

Extras

If there are any extras Id like to be on a team. I know I'm a day late, but worth a shot. Good Luck this season!

bfriendly

Bigfoot friendly
Ok so I would like to join the challenge, I will have to post up to 250 though but my question is I've haven't killed any birds, I;ve called some up but never made the kill. This is the first year I will be devoting a lot of time. My question is will l be too much of a drag on the guys I get teamed with? I don't want to mess up anyone's fun if I don't bag some birds.

I know what you mean.............I have not gotten my first bird, but definitely have the Itch! I cant call for jack, but gettin better(I think).

I would love to be in something like this too, but would feel better if it were simply an individual contest. That way I wouldn't handicap the rest of the team.............

Maybe next year I wont be so late and will sign up:rolleyes: