2014 Lanier Striper Striper Attack

Arrow Flinger

The Commerce Chapter of Outdoors Without Limits is planning the 2014 Lake Lanier Ultimate Adventure Striper Attack. This is a Striper trip for disabled Sportsman and Wounded Warriors. The date will be March 1st which is a Saturday this year. Lanier Harbor has once again agreed to host the event for the 3rd year. We match disables Sportsman with a Boat owner for a great day of Fishing on Lake Lanier. We will provide lunch for all involved. OWL has insurance that will cover everyone involved including participates, guides, boat owners ect. . If you are interested in letting a disabled sportsman enjoy what we take for granted, or interested in participating or volunteering, shoot me an email at owlhunt@att.net and I will get you all the information. It is a life changing experiance for all involved!

For more info on Outdoors Without Limits visit us on the web at www.outdoorswithoutlimits.net

or on Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=lf#!/pag...64246516945614

These are some photos from last years trip

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Outdo...6945614&type=1

thurmongene

Hello Mr. Arrow Flinger, yes, truly I would love this oppertinity.
but my circumstances are dictating other things right now.
I cannot get facebook with my "out of date," computer system. Can someone give me the address and phone number of this "Lanier Harbor ? I will get back with you as soon as I can. thank you, tgm.

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
As of now, I am in town that weekend and would love to help out if you can use me, even if it is to make sandwiches.

Dear Outdoor Without Limits,

I was fortunate to be selected for the Striper Attack this past weekend. I wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to everyone involved in this event. I had such an incredible time fishing with Lenoel Castillio on his awesome boat. Lenoel had up to 11 rods in the water at one time. His knowledge of Lake Lanier and fishing techniques was only matched by kindness and generosity.

I was wounded during a firefight in Afghanistan and have been trying to get out on Lanier in order to fish with my son. This opportunity with OWL has given me techniques that I look forward to using with my family. The event was so well organized from the location at Little Hall Park, to the boat captains, shore lunch, and bait that everything ran incredibly smooth.

Thank you again to everyone involved!

Frank