2015 Lake Lanier Striper Attack (Thanks to all of You)

crackerdave

Not too late,boat owners! You can still participate in this event,and there are some on the list of disabled persons who are hoping you will step up and volunteer your boat and they'll be able to come fishin' with us.

j_seph

Are we still short boats Tim?

Mikemad

Count me in. I have a fairly big boat. 23 1/2 foot Carolina Skiff. If I take out the 100 gallon vest and put in the 40 gallon I have lots of room. :eek: :cheers:

j_seph

Count me in. I have a fairly big boat. 23 1/2 foot Carolina Skiff. If I take out the 100 gallon vest and put in the 40 gallon I have lots of room. :eek: :cheers:
Super, i am following you!!!!!!!!

StriperrHunterr

Do you have an address for the launch and meetup place?

OWL Website said:
Little Hall Park
Gainesville GA
April 11, 2015
7am-3pm
Registration 6-6:30am
Striper fishing trip
Directions: Little Hall Park is located just north of Browns Bridge on the west side. From GA 400 take exit 17 (Hwy 306) east towards Lake Lanier, continue east on 306 then a right on Hwy 53, continue down Hwy 53 until you see the park entrance on your right just after the bridge

Good info.

Limitless

Super news AF.

BTW, is Little Hall one of the $3 cash ramps?? I just want to be sure I have the right change.

Limitless

I'm going to Lanier to scout tomorrow afternoon and would welcome some company. If anyone would like to go in my boat shoot me a PM.