2015 Lake Lanier Striper Attack (Thanks to all of You)

Arrow Flinger

My Daughter, Amy Garmon has taken thousands of photos at our events but this one has the most meaning to me.
Outdoors Without Limits
There was no limits for the man that lives in the chair once he was in that boat. Folks, that is what it is all about

Attachments

• sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 215

StriperrHunterr

My Daughter, Amy Garmon has taken thousands of photos at our events but this one has the most meaning to me.
Outdoors Without Limits
There was no limits for the man that lives in the chair once he was in that boat. Folks, that is what it is all about

It really does say it all. Beautifully shot.

Nothin but Fish

Wow!!!

Outdoors Without Limits

Tim, you are correct....that says it all! Even for those that have to stay "in the chair" this is an "out of the chair" experience.:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::clap::clap::clap:

I know this guy was blessed beyond measure and I now have 2 new friends for life:cool:

jerseycat9

I'm finding that the daytime fishing has become fun again for me so I imagine you'll be seeing more sun poisoning reports from me in the future :)

Coenen

Thanks again to all the folks that made this trip happen. Without all of you, it would not have happened!
I feel comfortable speaking for everyone when I say, the pleasure is ours.

Next year the goal is to have Tim run around less, and work the grill more. :cheers:

j_seph

Glad to see the lives and hearts that were touched in this event. Not necessarily of the guest, but of the captains. The things we take for granted in this life come so evident at these events. I even have had one of the guest ask that several of us just get together one Saturday and just go fishing. Thank God for giving us the opportunity to be able to give back.

Attachments

• Lake Lanier 2015.jpg
    Lake Lanier 2015.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 92

Nothin but Fish

Well said!

Glad to see the lives and hearts that were touched in this event. Not necessarily of the guest, but of the captains. The things we take for granted in this life come so evident at these events. I even have had one of the guest ask that several of us just get together one Saturday and just go fishing. Thank God for giving us the opportunity to be able to give back.

You are so right!!!

geaux-fish

Thanks Tim and OWL for putting on yet another awesome event. Looking forward to next year. See if you can get Cherokee OWL to host another fishing trip on Allatoona.......I know a guy!