2016 Bowhunting Challenge Update

BowChilling

Ok guys I think we will move forward with this Challenge thing. Aikins Ford has stepped up to the plate with a big donation and I am waiting to hear back from others.

There will be no entry fee but it is limited to the first 50 teams that sign up. You still have to have been a member on Woody's prior to July 1, 2016.

A huge thanks to Aikins. I will list other donors as they come in! :clap::flag::clap:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What's going on , I just woke up and am confused !

antharper

Staff member
Never mind, I just read elfis post , to bad !

deast1988

Got me new strings today, slowly coming along

antharper

Staff member
It was 2 bad for yall when yall signed up. Your out of your League. :biggrin2:

Care to make a side bet between u and I , maybe a guided turkey hunt , never mind BKW has already invited me while u at work , she said I could even shoot 1 out of your pen !!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Care to make a side bet between u and I , maybe a guided turkey hunt , never mind BKW has already invited me while u at work , she said I could even shoot 1 out of your pen !!!

I could care less about a turkey. Just because I hunt them don't mean I care for them. Lols
BkW is the turkey nut. Lols
I would enjoy having U hunt with me. U can carry the shotgun. :banana:

antharper

Staff member
That would be fun , if my wife ever gets tired of me I want me 1 just like BKW , that would be nice to have a wife that liked to turkey hunt more than me , and can drive a tractor !!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
That would be fun , if my wife ever gets tired of me I want me 1 just like BKW , that would be nice to have a wife that liked to turkey hunt more than me , and can drive a tractor !!

All jokes aside ....... I don't let her on my tractor. :rofl:
She does greese the harrows tho. :rofl:

I may delete this post before long. :rofl: