2017/2018 challenge

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
SlackEagle
Why don't u start us a smack talk thread. Let's see how a bombi bamber does it.

Kris87

My productions for the year are as follows.

1- feathers deep kills 3 solid 2 year old bucks that score between 90-100 points.

2- kmac's only entry will be a fawn which will later be disqualified.

3- I'm going to kill the biggest buck in the contest. Again.

4- Bowanna enters 2 super dinks and blames his sub par season on a bad batch of BFO.

Backyard Bambi Bombers picked up another good spot in the city last week and all the 3 year old bucks that dodged Kris's arrows last year are gonna be stout this season!

Bro, I didn't miss anythang last year. You thinking of two years ago. And why is it that I have all the properties? And got the new ones for this year? And you lost the only one you had? Something ain't fair on this team. :D

BOWROD

challenge

Bro, I didn't miss anythang last year. You thinking of two years ago. And why is it that I have all the properties? And got the new ones for this year? And you lost the only one you had? Something ain't fair on this team. :D
With written permission to those properties ,,,you could persuade a few of us to come to the dark side ?,,,,lol

BowanaLee

My productions for the year are as follows.

1- feathers deep kills 3 solid 2 year old bucks that score between 90-100 points.

2- kmac's only entry will be a fawn which will later be disqualified.

3- I'm going to kill the biggest buck in the contest. Again.

4- Bowanna enters 2 super dinks and blames his sub par season on a bad batch of BFO.

Backyard Bambi Bombers picked up another good spot in the city last week and all the 3 year old bucks that dodged Kris's arrows last year are gonna be stout this season!

1 probably
2 He hopes so. Their tasty.
3 Your luck is going to be as bad as your spelling. Odds are in my favor. How much is the bet ?
4 Bowanalee always gets his dinks and theres no such thing as a bad batch of BFO. Watchit ! ...I can come out of retirement. Spankings are free !

BlackEagle

Banned
2 He hopes so. Their tasty.

3 Your luck is going to be as bad as your spelling. Odds are in my favor. How much is the bet ?

*They're. :whip:

You haven't killed a buck bigger than me in 3 years what makes you think you can this year? That Geritol is messing with your brain. facepalm: :stir:

Kris87

Slackeagle catching it now. :)

I showed him a whole side of town that I haven't tapped into yet when season was over. He ain't done nuthin'. Meanwhile, I got two more urban spots. Maybe I'm the sucker. :huh:

BowanaLee

*They're. :whip:

You haven't killed a buck bigger than me in 3 years what makes you think you can this year? That Geritol is messing with your brain. facepalm: :stir:

Your lucks ran out thats why. You have no Mo Jo.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I was looking at new bows today. My other bow is not bad. I was looking at that bear bow they say won all the awards. It shot good. Easy to pull and hold back. Do y'all know anything about it. ??

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
How can I get tame deer to hunt like y'all got bombie bambers?
Y'all seem proud of killing a urban tame deer. I guess I would act like I did something too ! :)

Kris87

How can I get tame deer to hunt like y'all got bombie bambers?
Y'all seem proud of killing a urban tame deer. I guess I would act like I did something too ! :)

You just have to outsmart them. You'd probably have a hard time. Just sayin'. :fine:

BlakeA23

That teet ain't got any nutrition, obviously. It's going to be hard for you to pull a 40 pound bow back weighing in at 98 pounds.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
You just have to outsmart them. You'd probably have a hard time. Just sayin'. :fine:

So what your saying, is that you would do good in areas like mine hunting. The deer are the same here as where u hunt.
So if I hunted your farm & urban areas I would still be a sorry hunter. :biggrin3: