2017 Lake Lanier Striper trip for disabled folks

Arrow Flinger

Were still a few boats short that can take a Wheel Chair. Please consider helping out. As of now, 5 folks in Chairs will not get to participate. Please!

StriperrHunterr

Bump because I just saw a Facebook post about OWL having to do a drawing to see who can get paired with a Captain because we don't have enough.

Please, please, please, if you're otherwise available and have a boat reach out to Arrow to put your name in the hat. It would be a shame to have people who want to fish but not enough boats to have them.

Tim, put me down for another person in my boat. It'll be tight but we'll make it work so that another person can get out. That includes participants with chaperones as well.

Arrow Flinger

Bump because I just saw a Facebook post about OWL having to do a drawing to see who can get paired with a Captain because we don't have enough.

Please, please, please, if you're otherwise available and have a boat reach out to Arrow to put your name in the hat. It would be a shame to have people who want to fish but not enough boats to have them.

Tim, put me down for another person in my boat. It'll be tight but we'll make it work so that another person can get out. That includes participants with chaperones as well.

I'm in!!!!! See you there....<")))><

Thanks!

Arrow Flinger

Since I don't have kids in school, I didn't think about it being spring break. That is what has hurt the boat numbers this year.

Arrow Flinger

Oakwood Bait is once again stepping up and donating 2 doz herring and a bag of ice to all OWL captains!

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?