2018-19 Little Creek Bucks

king george

What is so impressive to me is the amount of Bucks you have of all ages. We are starting to jump in #'s as well, I guess it just takes time. We are getting there, your post always remind what we are shooting for!! THANKS DAVID, GOOD LUCK this fall!!!!!!!!

davidhelmly

What is so impressive to me is the amount of Bucks you have of all ages. We are starting to jump in #'s as well, I guess it just takes time. We are getting there, your post always remind what we are shooting for!! THANKS DAVID, GOOD LUCK this fall!!!!!!!!
It definitely took us some time to build up our buck population, we didn’t even take a buck off of Little Creek until the 4th season that we had it, trigger control and good neighbors are both key ingredients! It’s a slow process but you will get there, good luck this year!!

deerbuster

David, I have been MIA for a while from the forum. Whats the story with the big 8? Is that him with a little trash? I thought I saw Caribou in the mix!

davidhelmly

David I noticed in one of the videos that the G2 on one of your deer was broke. I had the same thing happen last year on a buck that I really wanted to kill. My deer broke his main beam just passed the G2 while he was still in velvet so after that he got a pass because I didn’t want to kill him with his rack pointing at the ground. Anyways the reason I say this is because I had it on video when he broke/damaged it was caused by the roof on my feeder being to low. I just thought you might be interested in that to try and protect the racks on your deer because those are some mighty fine deer and I would hate to see something bad happen to one of their racks.

davidhelmly

Some of these are 3-4 weeks old but I just haven't made time to post them. The feeders are empty now so I've only got a few cameras out on the bow club, I'm helping the neighbor see whats around on their property with the rest of them for a couple weeks and then I will put them on plots at the bow club.

5MTC0011.JPG5MTC0057.JPG5MTC0065.JPG5MTC0075.JPG5MTC0115.JPG5MTC0116.JPG5MTC0210.JPG5MTC0219.JPGI__00004.JPGI__00009 (2).JPG

davidhelmly

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

davidhelmly

davidhelmly

Sorry for the added characters around the videos, I haven't figured out the new forum yet and still hate it...

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
My goodness they have grown. Well you know who I'm looking for but if he doesn't show I see one high joker that could replace him. Very nice!!

davidhelmly

My goodness they have grown. Well you know who I'm looking for but if he doesn't show I see one high joker that could replace him. Very nice!!
Yes unfortunately like we talked about earlier I still haven’t seen Highside, he disappeared a couple of weeks after I passed him last year and hasn’t been seen since.

Latest posts