2018-19 Little Creek Bucks

Great pics & vids! How are you liking the Cuddeback cameras? Are you using their "link" system or pulling cards from each camera?

davidhelmly

Great pics & vids! How are you liking the Cuddeback cameras? Are you using their "link" system or pulling cards from each camera?
Thanks Huck! I am really liking the Cuddeback’s so far, I have some that are linked and I checked them all from the home camera last week and it worked like a charm and then I have a couple that I check the cards on because I have them set to take a pic and a video each trigger, you can’t do video if you have them linked.

Thanks Huck! I am really liking the Cuddeback’s so far, I have some that are linked and I checked them all from the home camera last week and it worked like a charm and then I have a couple that I check the cards on because I have them set to take a pic and a video each trigger, you can’t do video if you have them linked.
That's awesome! BassPro has some Cuddeback's on sale for the Fall Classic and I might get a couple to try out since you like them. Thanks and good luck this fall!
Huck

BornToHuntAndFish

Looking fine. Thanks for posting, Sir. Good luck this season.

uturn

Always stuff to keep you pumped!!

Looking better than most as usual David!!!

Thanks for sharing...longtime subscriber!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
With so many nice bucks I’ve been waiting on a kill picture or at least some cam pics of some hard horns , how’s yalls season started , one thing for sure it’s been hot !

davidhelmly

Thanks guys, I will try and add a few as the season goes on!

With so many nice bucks I’ve been waiting on a kill picture or at least some cam pics of some hard horns , how’s yalls season started , one thing for sure it’s been hot !

No kills on LC yet, I think the heat has most of the members waiting on cooler weather. Cindy and I have hunted twice so far but it was on other properties.

I'm not running too many cameras on LC right now but here are a few pics from a clover plot that I checked last weekend.

I__00002.JPGI__00003.JPGI__00004.JPGI__00005.JPGI__00006.JPGI__00019.JPGI__00020.JPGI__00021.JPGI__00022.JPGI__00044.JPG

Last edited:

davidhelmly

These aren't from Little Creek but from another piece that Cindy and I are hunting this year. These cameras are all Cuddelinked together so that I can slip in and just check one easy to get to camera but get pictures from all of them. The images from the remote cameras that are transferred to the home camera are similar in size to what a cell camera sends so the smaller, lower quality pics with the "CL" in the lower right corner are from the remote cameras.

I__00017.JPGI__00019.JPGT__00008.JPGT__00009.JPGT__00014.JPGT__00024.JPGT__00027.JPGT__00030.JPGT__00031.JPGT__00035.JPG

Josh B

Still looks good. Is your new spot in Meriwether too?20180714_221855_HDR-1.jpg The one buck you have reminds me of my Bullwinkle bucks. I have another one just like yours but I dont have pic on my phone.

BornToHuntAndFish

Looks like lots of excitement on your whitetail lands. Hope you & Cindy get lots of thrilling up close & personal whitetail encounters.