2018 Bowhunting Challenge

BowChilling

Is there any interest? How about if it moved over to Facebook?

Asking for a friend!??

DuckArrow

Is there any interest? How about if it moved over to Facebook?

Asking for a friend!??
I was just about to text you and see if you still wanted to retire. Figured I'd give you a full week of "retirement", then ask. I'm in, either way, or I'll step up and try to led this band of misfits in another challenge. We'll probably still have to do it for pride right. Money thing was an issue with the mods, right?:cheers::cheers::cheers:

BowChilling

I was just about to text you and see if you still wanted to retire. Figured I'd give you a full week of "retirement", then ask. I'm in, either way, or I'll step up and try to led this band of misfits in another challenge. We'll probably still have to do it for pride right. Money thing was an issue with the mods, right?:cheers::cheers::cheers:
If it moved to FB then the $ could be back in play.

jsav

I am down and I think you could draw a bigger crowd off of fb, and it will also like you said bring the fee back.

BowanaLee

I'm not hunting with a 30 lb bow but I'm in if the rules don't change drastically ? Done got the biguns lined up for a shot with my xbow and a spot on the wall ready. ....You'll see more interest as the time draws near. Wouldn't we have to friend everyone to communicate on FB ?

DuckArrow

I'm not hunting with a 30 lb bow but I'm in if the rules don't change drastically ? Done got the biguns lined up for a shot with my xbow and a spot on the wall ready. ....You'll see more interest as the time draws near. Wouldn't we have to friend everyone to communicate on FB ?

Yes, if it was to go to facebook so the $ could be back in play. You would have to join the group and possibly friend a few people. You old hermit.::ke:::ke:. However, I'm sure you wouldn't mind as long as the page had a trash talking thread.:rofl:

BowanaLee

Yes, if it was to go to facebook so the $ could be back in play. You would have to join the group and possibly friend a few people. You old hermit.::ke:::ke:. However, I'm sure you wouldn't mind as long as the page had a trash talking thread.:rofl:
Hey, I resemble that old hermit remark. My dream would come true if I'm around long enough to be a problem to these psychotic democrats.

Kris87

I'm sitting this one out this year. My back has not recovered from carrying my teammates for two solid years straight. :D