2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I’m staying out of this thread this season , I talked almost as much smack as Kmac last season and didn’t kill a turkey til the last week , if it wasn’t so much fun I wouldn’t of even joined !

armyvet4583

I’m staying out of this thread this season , I talked almost as much smack as Kmac last season and didn’t kill a turkey til the last week , if it wasn’t so much fun I wouldn’t of even joined !

Too late you are already here.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”

Antharper nobody talks as much smack as ksmack,,,I mean kmac!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hats off to you kmac on running the show again this year. You did a great job last season as the gentlemen in the past have done. Should be another great successful season!!

hrstille

Hats off to you kmac on running the show again this year. You did a great job last season as the gentlemen in the past have done. Should be another great successful season!!

We've got to defend our title. I say the champs stay together until they get beat.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You getting in this year Beagler? I didn't see your name in the pot

We've got to defend our title. I say the champs stay together until they get beat.

That would be cool to keep the team...... Not playing this season. I made a deal with Kmac. He gave me rabbit hunting rights on his place and I gave him turkey hunting rights on my place and I would have to call for him since he's not that good at it.facepalm:facepalm: Looks like all my birds are accounted for and maybe I got the short end of the stick.:huh::huh:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
That would be cool to keep the team...... Not playing this season. I made a deal with Kmac. He gave me rabbit hunting rights on his place and I gave him turkey hunting rights on my place and I would have to call for him since he's not that good at it.facepalm:facepalm: Looks like all my birds are accounted for and maybe I got the short end of the stick.:huh::huh:

Let them beagles roll !!!!!!!
Turn them loose boys !!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member

You meant to say BKW gave u rabbit hunting rights !

Swamprat

Swamprat
Not gonna trash talk...hoping the shotgun does all the talking this year.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Good luck swamp.

Thanks....good luck to everybody whether you are in the contest or not.

Kinda worried about the Ga property....turkey population has declined the last few years. FL and MS are stable.

hrstille

Nothing wrong with going out on top