2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

Ricochet

Time to get back in it again. Y'all watch out! :cool:

Watch me kill none this year. facepalm:

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You meant to say BKW gave u rabbit hunting rights !

You and I both know that to be true but I was just saying he did to make him feel like he had some say so in the matter.:rofl:

Nothing wrong with going out on top

I'm trying to talk him into letting me have at least one of the birds so I can participate but just have to wait and see how stingy he is going to be.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Hey is it ok for us to hunt a high fence for turkey??:pop:

deast1988

I messed up, can't order shells from a place I wanted to says over whelming demand. :banginghe:banginghe I'll try back. Middle of February seems late trying to squeeze an order in.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I got in again this year. Hoping I can stop the drought. We've got the turkeys. I just need to do my part

deast1988

I have plenty of shells. All of last years. Lols

I broke down went to Stone Age, printed off a mail in form. And mailed it. :yeah: I should have shells.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Sure is quite up in here , y’all must be waiting on one to gobble !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Sure is quite up in here , y’all must be waiting on one to gobble !

Since someone turned another year older he sure has become quiet. We might have to give someone else the title King of smack.:huh::huh:

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Since someone turned another year older he sure has become quiet. We might have to give someone else the title King of smack.:huh::huh:

I was just giving y’all a head start. Y’all need it. If I had a turkey to hunt I would smack talk. Lols

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I was just giving y’all a head start. Y’all need it. If I had a turkey to hunt I would smack talk. Lols

I thought u were trading rabbits for turkeys ... oh never mind... no rabbits =no turkeys!