2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I have a question , I’ve done entered 3 birds , if my team gets our 7 can I use a bird that I kill in another state as a wildcard, just hunting in Bama this weekend and was wondering if I killed a big one should I take pictures , thanks !

Take pics.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Take pics.

Wait.....So if one member of a team post his or her 3 birds for the contest...and the wildcard spot is still available for the team...can one team member, who legally hunts multi states, add a 4th bird as the teams wildcard?

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Wait.....So if one member of a team post his or her 3 birds for the contest...and the wildcard spot is still available for the team...can one team member, who legally hunts multi states, add a 4th bird as the teams wildcard?

No. 3 Entry only. U discard your low point bird.
U could add one if u only had 2 Entry. At no time can u have more than 3 per team player c

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Years ago on BkW s team a hunt had 3 entries. He killed a bigger in Kentucky. Discarded his low bird and won high score

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Back in the day there was 5 on a team. 12 bird max. The judging was very strict. Some birds we counted for 5 pts would of been DQed. I have tried to make it fair and fun.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
makes sense, cool!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I got pictures taken !!!! About to go fishing !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Can I get some bonus points with my fish??

Attachments

• KIMG1242.JPG
    KIMG1242.JPG
    163.2 KB · Views: 31

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Kmac Anthony thinks the fish are small. No need in inviting him down to our fish fry. He can just go to Captain D's instead.

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Just because they are small doesn’t mean they aren’t good to eat , just no bonus points