2018 Official Turkey Challenge/ SMACK TALK THREAD !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Kmac Anthony thinks the fish are small. No need in inviting him down to our fish fry. He can just go to Captain D's instead.

I don’t think they small. I was just testing him.
They some of the biggest bream I’ve seen in a while. :banana:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Fish

I’m about to fry up a mess of these

Attachments

• 3A6E377E-AA1E-48D4-82C3-A2349F51E051.jpg
    3A6E377E-AA1E-48D4-82C3-A2349F51E051.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 67

antharper

Staff member
I wanted fried...my daughter wanted blackened , I argued and she said I caught most of them so she got her way , but they were good !

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
She will always win the argument!!:bounce::bounce:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Years ago on BkW s team a hunt had 3 entries. He killed a bigger in Kentucky. Discarded his low bird and won high score

Ok I think I understand. This is what I want to do. Thanks!:cheers:

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
I seen where u asked your team.

I had PM'd them about it friday evenin. I felt it was a team decision for me to use the wildcard bird to benefit me. It benefits our team also. I hope it's the best move in the long run for us all.
Thanks

antharper

Staff member
Sure is quiet up in here , ain’t even nobody fishing !

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I know where a big turkey is for next year. This iron head fellow wants me to shoot him.

XIronheadX

PF Trump Cam Operator !20/20
I know where a big turkey is for next year. This iron head fellow wants me to shoot him.

I got my eye on you Kmac just like ole dagger leg had his on that camera.:rofl: I got a pic March 23 and he looks like Dick Butkus walking through the woods.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Speaking of a big turkey. I'm looking for one with a 12'' beard and 1 1/2'' spurs. Need one that big to get stuffed up on a tree limb leaning forward gobbling. I'll pay good money to who ever puts me on him. I told kmac thinking he would put me on one of them South GA monsters but I believe he's done wiped out his population down there. Nothing but Jakes in Quitman co now.

antharper

Staff member

You better not tell your little lady , he may not make it til next year , her and Beagler will kill him while u at work next week

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I had PM'd them about it friday evenin. I felt it was a team decision for me to use the wildcard bird to benefit me. It benefits our team also. I hope it's the best move in the long run for us all.
Thanks

Y’all did a good job on the pics also. These judges are looking hard at bonus point. Got to see both ends of tape with date also.