2019 Oglethorpe County

Arrow3

I may be cheating on you guys before long... might be doing most of my hunting in Wilkes and Oconee county this year....:p

Triple C

I may be cheating on you guys before long... might be doing most of my hunting in Wilkes and Oconee county this year....:p
Just keep it on the QT and tell us you kilt em in Oglethorpe.:biggrin2: Oconee is getting like Clarke...less habitat and more private land = older bucks. Still like me some Oglethorpe County though.

Buford_Dawg

Brandon I know you are looking hard for some more OC land. Hope you find it, but glad you have other options as well. That is a nice buck there. I too just got the opportunity to hunt a small tract in Banks county, just me and the boys, it is small but will be a good spot for us to hit during mid week. It will be my Monday thru Wednesday spot. Only 30 minutes from the house. Will hunt OC on the long weekends as I always do.

Arrow3

Any of yall like to eat catfish? Man, I got into them good on Sunday. Had a buddy that works for a grocery store been after me for some fish so we made a trade. My stringer full for 7 new york strips ?FB_IMG_1562602957517.jpgFB_IMG_1562602948251.jpg

Triple C

? Thanks! I'm turning into my dad. View attachment 975548
Ha! You could pass for Mr. Blaney in Green Acres :biggrin2: I wish I'd started wearing a wide brim hat many, many years before I actually did. These days I wear long sleeve in the summer time when working at the farm and if not, cover up with sunscreen. Too many trips to the dermatologist these days and hate when they pull out he freeze spray for pre-cancerous spots. Luv the hat!

Arrow3

Can yall turn down the heat some? This is ridiculous. ???

Buford_Dawg

It is hot Brandon, spent last Saturday in OC pulling stands off the club we left. I was wore out by 9AM. Too hot this time of year for me to do much on the clubs.