2019 Oglethorpe County

Buford_Dawg

CCC, that looks terrific, I have seen a hog over there though they may bust thru that fence, I think one of our members killed him back in season, but if not, he may damage that fence ;)

Triple C

CCC, that looks terrific, I have seen a hog over there though they may bust thru that fence, I think one of our members killed him back in season, but if not, he may damage that fence ;)

Anxious to see what happens with these. Got design from one of the TX Universities that posted a how-to video on hog exclusion corrals. That's welded 34" hog panels so it's gonna take a bruiser to damage one of those panels. Supposedly, the round design is much more damage resistant that than a square pen. I'll post pics after we get a camera on a couple of em.

fredw

Retired Moderator
I pulled two feeders last week along with SD cards from cams on those feeders and also cams on three food plots. Several thousands pics from the five cameras and only one pic of a hog.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Count your blessings while you can. They will eventually be there in mass.
I know. We've had them and we've killed some of them. Neighboring properties on both sides had hog doggers out two weeks ago to catch and kill pigs.

Meanwhile, we didn't see any during deer season and, as I shared in my earlier post, they didn't show on the five trail cams I had running.

Todd E

I wish I could get them to disappear all together. Don’t think that’s happening. Lots of daylight pictures though.

I've pressured these enough now that they are pretty much nocturnal. I used to be able to see several in the evenings before dark.

Arrow3

Compared to the other pigs, if it is a she....she may just be barren. She definitely looks older. No *********** visible. No teets visible. Be a fine one to eat !!!
I finished off the jalapeno cheddar sausage last night. She ought to make a pile of it!

Buford_Dawg

Where do you get that sausage Brandon? Been taking ours to Firetower and Greg's in Danielsville, both do great jobs IMO.

Arrow3

Where do you get that sausage Brandon? Been taking ours to Firetower and Greg's in Danielsville, both do great jobs IMO.
Todd brought me some by the other day that he got done at the meat shed in eatonton. It was great but you better like spicy ...?