2019 Oglethorpe County

DAVE

I am not an expert by no means but I suspect a large portion of your turkey hatches are in the stomachs of those pigs. What do the biologist say about that?

ADDICTED2HUNTIN

Today (Sunday) was a little different than yesterday. Heard at least 6 birds and one was ON FIRE! bet he gobbled 200 times on the roost. but only gobbled maybe 5 times once he hit the ground so I went after another bird i had heard on the roost that I kinda figured I knew where he was. There we're 2 gobbling when I got there and sealed the deal on this one around 8:45IMG_4894.PNGIMG_4895.PNG

Buford_Dawg

Beautiful weekend to be in the woods, Congrats to those who had some luck. Heard zero birds on Saturday AM. Heard several birds on Sunday AM on a different property, had several close, just couldn't seal the deal. It was just great being back down in OC for a weekend. Gonna try it a couple more weekends, then start fishing trout streams in the mountains and some bass on Lanier.

Arrow3

Congratulations Jason. Heck of a season in less then a weeks time.

I may need some pointers ?

Buford_Dawg

WTG Addicted.... You must have some real fine turkey hunting land. Glad to see OC hunters having success. I know of another OC hunter who got one this AM in OC. Wish I had been in the woods :)

Todd E

Great season, A2H. I had a buddy in OC this morning who tagged one. He said the woods were on fire.

Born to hunt, forced to work. Glad y'all had a successful day.