2019 Turkey Challenge Teams...

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Huck it will probably get done this weekend sometime from what he posted in the rules. We like a bunch of kids waiting on Christmas to get here.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I just hope I get a participation ribbon this year.

Swamprat

Swamprat
So if we are on the same team you gonna autograph it for me.

You can put Beagler and I on the same team since we got left out originally. We're going to kill all those jakes I've got on trailcam this year and leave the longbeards for you serious hunters. Haha

Swamprat

Swamprat
Kmac had to go get another Magic 8 Ball to pick his team. Last one kept coming up Swamprat....Swamprat....Swamprat.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
You can put Beagler and I on the same team since we got left out originally. We're going to kill all those jakes I've got on trailcam this year and leave the longbeards for you serious hunters. Haha

Uhhhh that's a negative ghost Rider. If you wanna shoot Jake's you can be on kmac's team. He likes them 2 -5 point birds.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?

Well remember beagler is exemt from participation the last 2 weeks of the season

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Well remember beagler is exemt from participation the last 2 weeks of the season

You said the last week of the season. Now it's up to the last 2 weeks.facepalm: I'm going to put one in the freezer and wait til the last day of the season just to enter it for you. :popknot: