2020-2021 Hunt Results

oldfatbubba

The 2020/2021 deer season has begun and results from GA WMA hunts have started rolling in. I'm once again compiling them for all to see and use. Attached is a link to several different views (tables & charts) of WMA deer hunt results from 2011 to today. For those that have not previously seen it, the information is stored in an on-line version of Microsoft Excel; no software is needed to view the data. Using the pull-down menus in each data tab, you can sort, slice, and dice the data as needed. Feel free to save the information to your PC or your favorite cloud storage area. Enjoy!

LINK TO BUBBA'S GA WMA DEER HUNT RESOURCE

Last edited:

oldfatbubba

Thanks Mac & Foster. Glad to hear you find this info useful.

If there's anything you'd like to see, please let me know. I'm a data geek and love a good challenge.

Reactions: Mac

Waddams

I could have sworn I saw more buck kill pics on a FB page than what were logged on that sheet. Wouldn't surprise me, actually.

oldfatbubba

@Peytonemma Please accept my apologies in advance if the following info is obvious.

The first tab is an overall summary for all WMA hunts. Clicking on the little triangle should bring up a menu listing a list of WMAs from which you can select one or more..
1602725416085.png
1602725634798.png
Other tabs contain different reports The tabs are on the bottom row of the page, and the second one, WMA totals by Hunt, has the results from each hunt.

1602726145236.png

Let me know if you still have problems.

Bubba

@Peytonemma Please accept my apologies in advance if the following info is obvious.

The first tab is an overall summary for all WMA hunts. Clicking on the little triangle should bring up a menu listing a list of WMAs from which you can select one or more..
View attachment 1043862
View attachment 1043866
Other tabs contain different reports The tabs are on the bottom row of the page, and the second one, WMA totals by Hunt, has the results from each hunt.

View attachment 1043874

Let me know if you still have problems.

Bubba
It just won’t work on my phone. When I got on my computer it worked perfectly. Thanks for the information

oldfatbubba

...added a report that (sort of) quantifies hunter density for each WMA; number of hunters per day per 100 acres. Feedback / input is appreciated.

BornToHuntAndFish

Good job.

Thank you, Sir.

Appreciate it.

:clap: