2022/2023 3000 acres Lauren's/Johnson county's FULL FOR 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We are looking for 2 members this year. We had an off year last season. There were 3-4 decent bucks killed. Have a couple good ones on camera that made it through the season. I'll see if I can get some pics of those posted.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
1103170642a.jpg

1029171243.jpg

1006170802a.jpgthese are trail cam pics from this year. None of these deer were killed

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Deep creek cuts across the corner of the club and we have a slough in the swamp that holds water year round. They both get ducks in them and some pretty good fishing. We have a big sandbar on the river also that provides some good fishing. There's a road to the sandbar for access

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
15 minutes north of east Dublin on the Oconee river

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We're going to be at the club fri-Sunday. March 9-11th if anyone is interested in seeing it

king george

I have a son that hunts, how many bucks do you get per paid membership. I assume the family hunts your tags?, or do they get there own?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I'll be at the club from fri 3/23-3-28 if anyone is interested

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We've had an epic 5 days to start the turkey season. 5 gobblers total in 5 days. Still have a spot left

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry. We are full for 2018. Here's a pic of a hog that was killed a couple weeks ago. 300+ lbs IMG_0976.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.