2022/2023 3000 acres Lauren's/Johnson county's FULL FOR 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We're down to 2 memberships left. I'll be there turkey hunting next weekend if anyone is interested

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
IMG_1316.JPG
I killed this guy while listening for a turkey to gobble Tuesday morning

Joyce McIntyre

We have a 3000 acre club on the Oconee river that is QDM and family friendly. If you kill a buck you must get it mounted. European mount is ok. We want to have quality bucks but not be to serious about trophy hunting. Pin in system. All land is open to hunt. Call David for more info 478-256-8689 or mike 678-300-8729 cost is $1660 per year and includes cost for seed and fertilizer for food plots. Going to keep membership at 35 members. We have a well in camp for water with a generator dedicated to it and water lines throughout camp. No power though

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Memberships have been filled for 2019-20. Thx to those that showed interest

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
do you have any openings for the 20/21 season
As of right now we are full. Dues are due by march 20th. We will know by then if there will be openings. I'll be in touch if there is. Thx mike

We have a 3000 acre club on the Oconee river that is QDM and family friendly. If you kill a buck you must get it mounted. European mount is ok. We want to have quality bucks but not be to serious about trophy hunting. Pin in system. All land is open to hunt. Call David for more info 478-256-8689 or mike 678-300-8729 cost is $1660 per year and includes cost for seed and fertilizer for food plots. Going to keep membership at 35 members. We have a well in camp for water with a generator dedicated to it and water lines throughout camp. No power though

how many turkey hunters?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Currently looking for a couple members. David will be at the property this weekend if anyone is interested

Status
Not open for further replies.