2020 Alligator results should be rolling in now.

hambone76

I just checked our accounts, no update yet. Put in for Zone 2.

Last edited:

LonePine

Same for me. No email or info in my account yet. Should hear something today

Mk20rockeye

Just another point for me. That's all I put in for. I have 3 now, so it'll be a couple more years. I also put my daughter in for one in case she gets the bug when she's an adult. Good luck to all of you getting permit's this year!

biggdogg

Points only for me again this year. That's 7 now, so I should be able to draw near abouts anywhere I want next year.

ucfireman

I put in and just chose some zones. Didn't mean to wager points, had 12, but the system default applies all your points and then charges you for however many it takes to get chosen.
Old system you had to put the points in manually. Not now.
So I got zone 1 and cost me 7 points.
Now I have to decide how.

DSGB

Well, I thought I put in for points only again, but I'm not seeing it in my account. :banginghe

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
Well, I thought I put in for points only again, but I'm not seeing it in my account. :banginghe

I say it every year. Georgia's Quota System and the whole series of DNR/Wildlife websites in general are a bonafide trainwreck.

hambone76

I say it every year. Georgia's Quota System and the whole series of DNR/Wildlife websites in general are a bonafide trainwreck.
It could definitely be tailored a little bit better with some additional drop down boxes for points, etc., so that people have a little more clarity as to what is being entered exactly. It has been a roller coaster ride the last couple of years.

Para Bellum

Mouth For War
It could definitely be tailored a little bit better with some additional drop down boxes for points, etc., so that people have a little more clarity as to what is being entered exactly. It has been a roller coaster ride the last couple of years.

The "improvements" are complicated as all get out.