2020 Example pics to entering your bird in the challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
Posting these example pics for Kmckinnie. This is how he wants the picture verification's done and the bonus pictures done for this season.

3 methods for verification that can be used is either a NEWSPAPER,CELL PHONE or IPAD. You will need 1 pic of you and the WHOLE BIRD showing the fan and the beard with date verification. 1 close up of the bird and the date verification. THE DATE NEEDS TO BE CLEAR AND LEGIBLE FOR THE JUDGES!

Bonus pictures of the spurs and beard need the date verification in them as well. As stated in the rules NO CLOTH TAPES will be allowed. A 1'' tape measure will work better for clarification in the bonus pics.

Birds with multiple beards will need a close up picture of the multiple beards at the base near the skin along with the date verification.

This season the spur bonus pics need to be measured starting with the 1'' mark and not the end of the tape measure.

The measurement of the beards for bonus points will be the same as in the past with the end of the tape where the beard starts. The end of the tape must be visible where the beard starts to get credit. Date verification as well!

SOMETHING THAT WILL HELP EVERYONE IS TO LOWER THE PIXELS FROM YOUR PHONE WHEN TAKING PICS SO THE OBJECT IS NOT TO LARGE TO DOWNLOAD TO THE FORUM. WHEN THE PIXELS ARE LARGER YOU HAVE TO CROP YOUR PICS TO MAKE THEM DOWNLOAD.

EVERY PICTURE LISTED IS THE PROPER WAY FOR THEM TO BE DONE. CLEAR PICS WITH VISIBLE DATES!!!IMG_1697.JPGIMG_1698.JPGIMG_9372.jpegIMG_9373.jpegchallenge4a.JPGchallenge2.JPGchallenge2a.JPGIMG_20160404_57626.jpgchallenge3d.JPG2019 resize (2).jpg

Last edited:

Swamprat

Swamprat
Can I make a suggestion which I have seen in other deer and turkey contests is instead of a newspaper or a pic with another phone or tablet is just have the person write the team name, date, and forum name on a paper plate or piece of paper.

Just simpler and more user friendly and hard to lie about. Here the local paper comes out twice a week so not really a option. Seems to work fine for other folks.

Like I said, just a suggestion to think about.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Can I make a suggestion which I have seen in other deer and turkey contests is instead of a newspaper or a pic with another phone or tablet is just have the person write the team name, date, and forum name on a paper plate or piece of paper.

Just simpler and more user friendly and hard to lie about. Here the local paper comes out twice a week so not really a option. Seems to work fine for other folks.

Like I said, just a suggestion to think about.

We don’t want to be like them other contest. ?
???

This just our system, been in place like this for as long as I can remember!
We sticking with Tradition

Swamprat

Swamprat
No problem....just suggesting something more user friendly that is all.

Grandma serves some nasty dish for Thanksgiving, she passes. You gonna make that nasty dish next year out of tradition.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
No problem....just suggesting something more user friendly that is all.

Grandma serves some nasty dish for Thanksgiving, she passes. You gonna make that nasty dish next year out of tradition.
If I like it.
Ok u got it.
Next suggestion rolls in I’ll change that to.
Someone didn’t like outa state turkeys. Said I should change it.

So guess every idea from now on I’ll do it. ??

Swamprat

Swamprat
Not saying you gotta change it, just a suggestion was all I intended.

You are the boss of this so your rules.

Thanks for all of your time for putting this together.

Status
Not open for further replies.