2020 Oglethorpe County

Arrow3

Thankful to have gotten a call from the HR manager this morning. I am starting back to work tomorrow . Gonna be having to do a new job but like I said, thankful to have one.. Can't say that I haven't enjoyed fishing whenever I wanted to up to this point this summer though :D

Arrow3

If any of yall ride through Winterville tonight and see my hind end on side the of the road grab it for me... im dragging after 9 hours on concrete for the 1st time in months ?

Triple C

If any of yall ride through Winterville tonight and see my hind end on side the of the road grab it for me... im dragging after 9 hours on concrete for the 1st time in months ?
Brandon...I'll be looking for a piece of your tail on the side of the road when i roll thru tomorrow afternoon. Glad you back in the saddle brother! Keep swinging! We will pick up any missing parts.

fredw

Retired Moderator
Thankful to have gotten a call from the HR manager this morning. I am starting back to work tomorrow . Gonna be having to do a new job but like I said, thankful to have one.. Can't say that I haven't enjoyed fishing whenever I wanted to up to this point this summer though :D
Great news Brandon......bet the catfish are happy too!

Arrow3

Me and a buddy fished in Clarks Hill this morning out of my jon boat. We kept 10 , 5 channels and 5 flatheads. One of my flatheads was 11 lbs . I also caught a soft shell turtle. Ive heard they are good to eat but I let him go. Had a gallon and a half of mostly filets. FB_IMG_1593381889391.jpgFB_IMG_1593381884921.jpg

Jtmiller

Morning folks. A new guy here. Grew up in Ga and a lifelong Dawg. Army fella moving to Colbert in August to take over the ROTC program at UGA. Looks like yall have a wealth of knowledge and know how to enjoy living right. Hopefully, I can add a little something in the mear future. If its outdoors, I am all about it.

Last edited: