2021 Recap

Gut_Pile

It's been a while since I've done one of these on here. But with summer here, and me missing turkey season, I figured I would post a recap of my 2021 season.

I started the year in SW GA and after a slow start to the morning, I killed 2 at 1:05 out of a group of 5 strutters that came running in.

1.jpg

After GA, I came back home to SC to start the season here. It started a little slow for me, but through the first week I was able to call one in for a buddy and kill one myself before heading to Texas.

2.jpg
3.jpg

Texas was a fun trip with some crap weather, but the 4 of us were able to kill 6 in the 3 days we were there.

4.jpg
5.jpg

Back to SC for a couple of weeks for some fun hunts which included an epic hunt with TenPtr, sharing camp with lots of friends old and new including Dr. Chamberlain, a double with a familiar face, and an awesome hunt right off the roost with a new buddy. That hunt was about as early as you can kill one (as you can see by the moonlight).

6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg

To be continued...

Gut_Pile

After SC's season was over, we pointed her west. Stops included WA, NE, and KS. None of them disappointed

10.jpg
11.jpg
12.jpg
13.jpg
14.jpg
15.jpg
17.jpg

All in all I was able to watch 21 meet their maker, 9 coming from my gun, and only 2 misses all year. It was a fun one all across the country and I hope for a repeat, or similar, in 2022

16.jpg

tad1

Goodness that is one off the chain season!
You have a lot to be thankful for!
Congrats and thanks for sharing!?
JT

mike1225

You had an Awesome year! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

wvdawg

Staff member
Fantastic season Wil!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Be hard to top that season , congrats ! Great pictures

Wolfman9

It's been a while since I've done one of these on here. But with summer here, and me missing turkey season, I figured I would post a recap of my 2021 season.

I started the year in SW GA and after a slow start to the morning, I killed 2 at 1:05 out of a group of 5 strutters that came running in.

View attachment 1085683

After GA, I came back home to SC to start the season here. It started a little slow for me, but through the first week I was able to call one in for a buddy and kill one myself before heading to Texas.

View attachment 1085684
View attachment 1085685

Texas was a fun trip with some crap weather, but the 4 of us were able to kill 6 in the 3 days we were there.

View attachment 1085686
View attachment 1085687

Back to SC for a couple of weeks for some fun hunts which included an epic hunt with TenPtr, sharing camp with lots of friends old and new including Dr. Chamberlain, a double with a familiar face, and an awesome hunt right off the roost with a new buddy. That hunt was about as early as you can kill one (as you can see by the moonlight).

View attachment 1085688
View attachment 1085689
View attachment 1085691
View attachment 1085690

To be continued...

can i come hunting with you?

but seriously, awesome season

Hawken2222

Good Stuff Will! Congrats on another great season!

Gaswamp

congrats...great pics

Latest posts