2021 TBG Southern Zone Hunt

Shane Whitlock

Do you know if the permit purchase is good for a whole year or just the 20-21 season?

Shane Whitlock

I was looking at the website and looks like I create an account pay the fees and then sign in or check in on the area I wish to hunt. I remember talk about have to qualify with your bow years ago. I assume that is no longer an requirement?

sawtooth

hey Shane. Todd's right. no more qualification. It's easy as pie now- pay, sign in and out with your phone. really simple now.

splatek

UAEC
Man, I would love to come to this and hang with some good archers/hunters, but I am not sure what's going to be going on with the semester at work. Does anybody have a website for fort stewart or a map? Trying to think about travel time, camping, etc.

strothershwacker

Man, I would love to come to this and hang with some good archers/hunters, but I am not sure what's going to be going on with the semester at work. Does anybody have a website for fort stewart or a map? Trying to think about travel time, camping, etc.
Google isportsman then scroll down to ft. Stewart. It has ya everything you need to know!

Barebowyer

I may try to make this. Will be good to hunt with you guys again. having some foot issues but walking slower isn't gonna hurt anything.....if I am reading correctly, everything permit wise, can me done online now?

strothershwacker

I may try to make this. Will be good to hunt with you guys again. having some foot issues but walking slower isn't gonna hurt anything.....if I am reading correctly, everything permit wise, can me done online now?
Google isportsman. Scroll down click on ft. Stewart go from there. If I can do it a blind drunk monkey can!