2021 Turkey Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
My daughter just asked when season goes out ? I told her Saturday . She said she wanted to go kill one Saturday ! But she didn’t want to get up real early ?

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
My wife n kids won't do it late season. We go to bed at dark.
Early spring turkey season they'll go to bed at 7 and wake up at 5:30 just fine. But now they go to bed at 10 and they don't wanna get up at 4:30.

sea trout

Good luck tomorrow to all who go!!!
Sad to see it come to an end.

sea trout

Sure is quite in here.
I noticed the same thing the past few days.
I've been waiting to see if anybody is gonna post some last day gobblers in the kill thread! Still have another day to do so!
It's been another great year! If yer address haint changed I'll be sending you a surprise for puttin on another great contest this year!
Congrats on some great birds this season to you and yer wife kmac!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I noticed the same thing the past few days.
I've been waiting to see if anybody is gonna post some last day gobblers in the kill thread! Still have another day to do so!
It's been another great year! If yer address haint changed I'll be sending you a surprise for puttin on another great contest this year!
Congrats on some great birds this season to you and yer wife kmac!!
It’s what we do Mr trout ( that a kinda cra cra last name )
It what me and the miss do around here. We quit hunting weeks ago. Not sure about next year. May only hunt a few weeks then be tagged out.

Bubba_1122

I’m so proud of her to ant. preach on brother.
I enjoyed being on her and Sea Trout’s team. Both were actively communicating all season. That’s what makes this fun to me.

Wish I coulda gotten that third bird for our team. Have two different places I hunted this year. Not a gobbler to be heard or seen on either the past few weeks.

Still, two birds is a good season for a old codger like me (I’d be tagged out early if it were next year (makes for more time catching trouts and redfishes (another one of my afflictions)). :oops:

Last edited:

sea trout

Another one of mine also!
Maybe we all need to meet up on the coast and have the fish challenge!!!
I enjoyed bein on y'alls team too bubba it was fun and congrats an a great season!

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I enjoyed being on her and Sea Trout’s team. Both were actively communicating all season. That’s what makes this fun to me.

Wish I coulda gotten that third bird for our team. Have two different places I hunted this year. Not a gobbler to be heard or seen on either the past few weeks.

Still, two birds is a good season for a old codger like me (I’d be tagged out early if it were next year (makes for more time catching trouts and redfishes (another one of my afflictions)). :oops:
Another one of mine also!
Maybe we all need to meet up on the coast and have the fish challenge!!!
I enjoyed bein on y'alls team too bubba it was fun and congrats an a great season!

Well I called it from the get go about this team being put together. I knew all along it was a conspiracy but yall did very well and killed some nice birds. Bubba you layed the smackdown and did good as always!! BKW is the real killer in the group just in case yall were thinking differently :popknot:. As a matter of fact she is the real killer in her household :bounce::bounce:. Sure hate to see the season end and yes I'm up for some offshore fishing Chad. The water out there is deep so just make sure you wear a life jacket since you like falling out of the boat.:rofl:

sea trout

Ahhh ha ha ha ha ha!!! I will NOT fall out'v a boat in the ocean TRUST ME!! I've watched Jaws and shark week too much!!! I love the fishin and I love the seafood resteraunts but I stay onboard or on land!!!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I just want to thank y’all for playing. And how did the rules work for y’all ?
Any tweaking y’all think.
I also want to thank the judges. They did alsome job again.
The shadow I live in can be detrimental to a turkey hunter. Some one saying make sure my shotgun is loaded. You know I’ve been killing turkeys. Need more shells. And k I see your box is still holding out. May need to get me some more shells tho.