2022/2023 3000 acres Lauren's/Johnson county's FULL FOR 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We have a 3000 acre club on the Oconee river that is QDM and family friendly. If you kill a buck you must get it mounted. European mount is ok. We want to have quality bucks but not be to serious about trophy hunting. Pin in system with one private stand. Call David for more info 478-256-8689 or mike 678-300-8729 cost is $1800 per year and includes cost for seed and fertilizer for food plots. Going to keep membership at 35 members. We have a well in camp for water with a generator dedicated to it and water lines throughout camp. No power though

Last edited:

southerndraw

I hunted down the road from this club several years ago and it's a really good area. A buddy and myself actually rode some of the property when we were looking at clubs to join, went with another club just because there were fewer people. It's a really nice piece of property and looks like it would hunt big too.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
I hunted down the road from this club several years ago and it's a really good area. A buddy and myself actually rode some of the property when we were looking at clubs to join, went with another club just because there were fewer people. It's a really nice piece of property and looks like it would hunt big too.

There's some areas in the swamp that haven't been hunted in years. To hard for most of us old guys to get to

Status
Not open for further replies.