2022/2023 3000 acres Lauren's/Johnson county's FULL FOR 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a 3000 acre club on the Oconee river that is QDM and family friendly. If you kill a buck you must get it mounted. European mount is ok. We want to have quality bucks but not be to serious about trophy hunting. Pin in system. All land is open to hunt. Call David for more info 478-256-8689 or mike 678-300-8729 cost is $1660 per year and includes cost for seed and fertilizer for food plots. Going to keep membership at 35 members. We have a well in camp for water with a generator dedicated to it and water lines throughout camp. No power though
Any hogs

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Are most of the members local?
No. Not at all. We've got 2 guys that are local that keep an eye on the place. Most of us drive 1-2 hours to get there. We've got 3 members from Florida

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
David will be at the club this weekend. Give him a call if your interested in seeing the property

SgtMajMVJ

I'm only interested in hunting hogs after deer season and before turkey season.
Thermal night hunting. I would not deer hunt. Any chance you can open a single membership for hog hunting mid-January thru start of Turkey season?

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sorry. We don't do hog only memberships. With a full membership you can hunt hogs 24/7/365

If there is still 2
Spots available we would be interested in seeing club rules and working out an opportunity to come and see the property, please pm if the availability is still there. Thanks

pshackle87

Interested in the club. Would like to see the property and get some more information about the property and the club.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Interested in the club. Would like to see the property and get some more information about the property and the club.
There's 2 phone numbers you can call in my first post. I also sent you a pm

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
We'll be at the property this weekend if anyone wants to see it

Status
Not open for further replies.